TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - TwinZ bumper no, ad on diffuser it "should".
People Seeking Info

Subject TwinZ bumper no, ad on diffuser it "should".

Posted by Woody75 (Denver) on May 28, 2014 at 4:22 PM
  This message has been viewed 274 times.

In Reply To Twinz bumper compatible? posted by intel on May 28, 2014 at 02:51 PM

Message I am having to modify the brace for the full Twinz bumper on my Z. They changed the design of the license plate area on their bumper (made it smaller,etc) and it will not work. The receiver hold comes out in the middle of the bumper because of this. This is why I have a stock bumper bolted up to my Z in the pics for test fitting and install notes.

I am actually dropping everything off tonight I need to have modified in order to make it work with the full TwinZ bumper. They will not be sold this way. I will have a post about that after the normal ones have been released. But it will all be custom.

As far as the bolt on diffuser I need to look over a local one some more. The plate area should be fine and so it should bolt up and come out of the right spot since the bumper itself is oem. But I believe the hoops for the safety chains will not work because of how the diffuser wraps up and under the car.

JackB nimble JackB quick JackB can suck my dick =P - james-lee 11/02/01
Arrogance is the #1 weapon against Supra Owners - MikeH 08/06/02
Dallas with a Z: I like the bulge dude 05/02/03
Bezbefootball: Does dick have anything for me? 10/21/03

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.